LinkedIn, there are 810 million monthly active users in more than 200 countries! You are in an amazing position, this platform should be part of your marketing strategy. Get some cool tips to develop your audience on LinkedIn…
1. Share your content on the LinkedIn page in a coherent way
The companies that post less than a week of multipurpose engagement. The ideas for the content of the missions on the company day, the anecdotes of the customers, the reactions to the news industry and the ideas of relatives related to your object and your mission. The content. If you’re in the court of ideas, LinkedIn offers “Suggestions” to discover the trends that are of interest to your public audience.
2. Invite your friends and relatives to your page
Your professional assistant will be one of your best friends in the early stages of your business formation. Make it easy for yourself to use the “Invite à suivre” button.
3. Create a link to your LinkedIn page
Find all the posts of your signature mail, newsletter, blog articles, business cards or you can also add this link to the “LinkedIn” button on your website. Content publishers 1 to 2 times a day on your page LinkedIn can also build a bond of trust between your audience and you and increase engagement for visibility. Of the pages, the pages that are published are usually double the engagements.
Use good hashtags to support your public and other interests. The content of the page contains the hashtags seront vues par les personnes qui ne vous suivent pas encore et avec lesquelles vous n’êtes pas connectedé. On the other hand, those who don’t mention it are generally considered your subscribers and those who interact with this publication. D’ailleurs, la plateforme vous encourage même à utiliser des hashtags. At the moment of publishing and optimizing your LinkedIn Company Page, you will find more hashtag suggestions that are always useful.
5. Maitrisez l’algorithme de LinkedIn
After you’ve thought about the content you want to share, it’s time to post a way to maximize your chances of getting an organic lift. For the whole thing you have to understand the algorithm of LinkedIn. Some points to add to your bio port:
- LinkedIn wants comments, car ils adderont encore plus de valeur à votre content. That’s why you want to see the “Lien dans les commentaires” pages of questions and instructions. Request reflective comments as the main goal if you want to increase your organic goal.
- The second most important feature of the bio porter is receiving likes and desserts.
- LinkedIn has core content. The content not included can be used to sort the platform’s community to tend to be more performant, which means it will be able to engage and focus more content.
- The interactive publications are plus the performers. Pensez donc à ajouter des images au texte, des carrousels, etc., and not pas toujours de lien vers les publications.
- Make sure your publisher’s content gets your subscribers subscribed. N’oubliez pas que la frequence de publication est differente pour chaque réseau social.
7. Adjust your content in the analysis of your page
The site administrators have received a series of analytics from the post, which includes demographic information about your subscriptions, visitors, and engagement data. Use this information to determine what’s working, by reporting what you don’t have and tailoring your content to report what you’re subscribed to.
8. Interact in LinkedIn groups
Did you know there are great union leaders on the LinkedIn groups? The existence of small and large groups on this platform and you can create your own. Share and post your articles, comment on what you find and interact with people in your group. Make sure you’re a regular presence and mention your company’s page for the first time.
9. Mention the companies and influencers
Reflect on your industry. Do people with special influences have to work together? Don’t the companies compete with the companies you are affiliated with? If this is the case, start mentioning your publications. Cela vous permettra non seulement d’être potentialement vu dans leurs reseaux, mais cela augmentera egalement les chances qu’ils vous voient et partagent ensuite your publication sur leur flux. Reassure yourself that people and companies are the ones who want to be with you.
Les avantages d’une excellente page LinkedIn avec an audience engaged sont innombrables. If you want to be a former family member, you should also be able to start a web marketing company that has a social media strategy.