A landing page or landing page is vital to maximize conversion rate. Essential in the user journey, driving your content strategy, it serves to connect with a visitor and motivate them to take action. To create a successful landing page, find out what Meta offers…
User experience is evolving
Over the past two years, the health crisis has forced consumers to rethink how, when and where they shop. At the same time, this situation has forced brands to stay competitive by rethinking their marketing strategy as well as their sales process.
This explains the massive shift towards e-commerce and mobile shopping for brands and consumers alike. In fact, a recent study by Meta confirmed that 66% of consumers surveyed said mobile has become them most used shopping tool. And this consumer behavior that isn’t slowing down, with consumer expectations for shopping experiences higher than ever.
In a recent study, 80% of people said soThe user experience offered by the company is as important as the product. For example, more than half of shoppers will abandon a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
A survey by Emplifi also found that 32% of consumers would stop dating a brand they like after a single negative experience. Now more than ever, brands need to work on evolving and maintaining their digital marketing strategy.
For brands, the goal should be to create intentionally customer-centric experiences that create meaning in relationships. As companies look for ways to streamline the entire customer journey, a good place to start is to improve your landing page. This step increases both engagement rate and conversion rate.
Why are landing pages indispensable in digital marketing?
A landing page or landing page is a static page that serves as website gateway. Also known as a “lead capture page” or “landing page,” it’s usually where prospects or customers “land” after an action. For example, they may have previously clicked on a marketing promotion, marketing email, or simply an ad.
A good landing page targets a specific audience. It offers them valuable content, product or service to convert a higher percentage of your visitors into leads. At the same time, you capture much-needed information about them, who they are and what they converted to.
For example, this page allows visitors to take advantage of marketing offers such as coupons, demos, or free trials for your product. You can also download your content offerings (webinars, white papers, e-books, etc.).
A landing page can therefore make your marketing strategy more effective. In addition, its advantages are numerous:
- generate leads;
- Give your offers a living space: Marketing offers and landing pages go hand in hand;
- Gather demographic information about your potential customers;
- Understand which prospects are most engaged;
- providing fuel for other marketing channels;
- Provide insight into the effectiveness of your marketing offers.
Now that you understand what a landing page is, how it works, and why you absolutely need one, it’s time to take the next step: understanding what it looks like, and most importantly, how to create a successful landing page create.
How do I create a successful landing page?
For impactful and optimized results aligned with customer experience, you need to understand and deliver exactly what customers expect from you.
Meta has defined six crucial points:
- Website loading speed : Make sure your landing pages load in less than 3 seconds;
- Continuity between ad and landing page : When users click on an ad, the landing page should feel like a natural next step.
- LQuestions frequently asked by customers : Identify common questions your customers ask and add those answers to the landing page. Having prospects dig through multiple pages to find the answer they’re looking for is a bad thing for you;
- altruism : Put yourself in the shoes of your customers;
- the mobile friendly : Design a mobile-friendly user interface. According to Meta, adults in the United States alone now spend more than 4 hours a day on their cell phones;
- The advertising experience : Rate your own experience with advertising on the landing page.
Ensuring that the experience from the promotional page to the landing page or landing page is optimized for mobile devices is critical to the growth and performance of brands. And with these key elements of a landing page that converts in mind, all you have to do is follow these tips to optimize user experience and increase conversion rates.