After 2020 our work will change radically, part of the world will be recruited. Mais depuis 2020 également, LinkedIn a connu une ascension fulgurante du fait de ses nombreuses opportunités. Unsurprisingly, usage of this platform has exploded! LinkedIn is not an important part of your marketing strategy. Do you want to marry? These stats will help you gain high performance and adapters for your digital marketing strategy…
number of users
Send information directly to LinkedIn’s tools, resources, and explanations:
- LinkedIn account 810 million monthly active users in more than 200 countries, one of the largest social media platforms in the world;
- About 10.2% of the world’s population has a LinkedIn account;
- LinkedIn’s audience has grown by 11.1% over the past few years.
Get 800 million members from LinkedIn:
- The EMEA region (Europe, Moyen-Orient / Africa) counts more than 206 million users. It accounts for less than 23.0 million users in France. In the UK it is 34.0 million, in Italy 16.0 million;
- the NAMER region (Region of North America) has more than 202 million, the United States of America has a population of more than 180 million;
- the other members of the other countries and territories.
The platform is available in 24 languages.
And 42.8% of LinkedIn users are women, 57.2% represent the males.
For those online, users aged 25 to 34 (480.0 million) represented LinkedIn’s largest share (59.1%). For other trench drives:
- 160.0 million users are between the ages of 18 and 24 (20.4% of the total LinkedIn public);
- 130.0 million between 35 and 54 years (17.7%)
- 20.0 million aged 55 and over (2.8%).
Recruitment is one of the main reasons people use LinkedIn links. Consequently, it is important to consider the domain of marketing:
- 15% of all employees in 2020 on TV;
- Vacancies spaced 357% in 2021;
- Une personne embauchée toutes les 3 minutes via LinkedIn;
- 45 million employers hire on the site every week;
- More than 50 million cottage companies are on LinkedIn;
- Approximately 85% of recruits use social media to verify candidates;
- 9 members on 10 of LinkedIn are open to finding new opportunities.
The platform is open to more than 57 million businesses at a rate of two new members per second.
Generation of prospects
Research and recruitment, part of developing your digital marketing strategy on LinkedIn, will also be at stake in generating leads. Cens derniers ont tendance to invest du temp sur la plateforme, alors sachez en profiter.
- As of January 2020, les marketeurs ont reached 663.3 million people on LinkedIn;
- 43% of respondents said they have access to less than one customer using the platform;
- 69% of those who consider this platform to be an excellent lead generation tool;
- 80% of B2B leads are generated online on LinkedIn;
- Releases announcing an increase of about 1.6% per trimester;
- The top touch markets for LinkedIn are the United States (162.5 million touch users) and India (62 million touch users).
57% of LinkedIn users use the platform on mobile phones. In this sense, you can optimize your content on the platform. Make sure your images and videos are optimized and fixable without having to read the platform.
LinkedIn is a major traffic source with:
- 71.33% of direct traffic;
- 23.49% of searches;
- 99.45% of organic traffic.
LinkedIn is an easy recruitment platform for a professional job. The social network has an effect of 15 days plus content impressions that include offers. If you think LinkedIn isn’t a website or a website or your resume, you’re all wrong. In addition, more people in all industries who live for communication, research, enterprise development, former and provoking changes in the industry.
To your advantage, LinkedIn is not a professional platform for professional research. This platform is designed to support the content. You can use the help to build professional relationships, but also to search for content to improve your marketing strategies. Cela is no proof: LinkedIn is a fair part of your digital marketing strategy.
Sources: Kepios, Influencer Marketing Hub, Thrive Agency