Whether you are a startupper, decision maker of a large group or simply curious to learn more about the world of digital and entrepreneurship, the Tech Show gives you an appointment every month with an exclusive personality emblematic of the sector.
For this new episode, we are delighted to welcome Jean-Emile ROSENBLUM, co-founder and CEO of PIXMANIA to a brand new set, that of the Magneto TV studios, directed by the famous Serge Khalfon!
Discover without delay this exciting exchange full of games, surprises and challenges invented especially for our guests.
Imagined and manufactured by Vincent KlingbeilSerial entrepreneur and founder of the European Digital Group, the Tech Show is a 100% digital program that aims to introduce you to the nuggets of the start-up world, learn the latest tech news in an unusual tone. Once a month this talkshow ” Made in France gives a voice to entrepreneurs, start-ups, large companies and all those who put their talents at the service of digital acceleration.
In this new episode, discover the exceptional journey of Jean-Emile Rosenblum :
Talented entrepreneur and photography enthusiast, it was in 2000 that he founded the famous E-Commerce site Pixmania with his brother, which in a few years will exceed one billion in turnover. The growth is staggering and 6 years later they sell most of the company to the Dixons group.
He then embarked on a new adventure by founding The Kase, a brand specializing in smartphone accessories. Meanwhile, Dixons separates from Pixmania and leaves this brand abandoned.
It’s been 20 years that our guest returns to his first love and he poses a great challenge, opening a new chapter by relaunching Pixmania, in a brand new format. This adventure has already been a huge success and has made it one of the leaders of European e-commerce today.
He tells his epic in the book “La passion d’entrepreneur” which he has just published and confided openly to this latest episode of the Tech Show!
For this first show in this new studio, we have a surprise in store for you by also receiving innovative actors on our set who will revolutionize the formation of talents: Representatives of Albert School, a new genre business school because it offers an excellence-centered education the data immediately after the baccalaureate.
Jean de la Rochebrochard, Managing Partner of the investment fund Kima Ventures of Xavier Niel and Grégoire Genest, CEO and co-founder of Albert School came to join us on the set to tell us about it!
The Tech Show is also innovative sections led by ultra-digital specialists to keep you updated on industry trends and news:
- Laurent Cayatte, founder and CEO of Metsys came to talk to us about the impact cybersecurity had at the heart of the 2022 presidential election
- Maud Baerenzung of Ad’s up Consulting explains how to diversify his Mix Media acquisition strategy on Tik Tok, Snapchat and Pinterest in his famous column “I explain to my grandmother”
- Renaud Simard, CEO of Proximum365affinity networking expert, he deciphered the mechanics of Ice Braking, that is the art of breaking the ice during a professional event with the example of the Gala dinner … with his column “We humans”
- Edwina Bassil of European Digital Group who receives in this new episode, Nicolas Michel, Head of Financing, M&A and Financial Strategy of Le Groupe La Poste to tell us about his experience in the field of Mergers / Acquisitions
- Our partner Stéphane Dahan, founder of Exelmans, who launched his brand new “Entrepreneurs Saga” column and who went to meet James Cohen and Raphael Tapiero, co-founders of Dentego, the first dental care group in France
- Adrian Larripa, co-founder of 140 Studio has created a column dedicated to DNVB, the Digital Native Vertical Brand with an incredible story, that of the brand “Nerdy Nuts Peanuts Butter”
- Emmanuel Potier, Associate Consulting Director at Axomereturns with its column dedicated to E-commerce and addresses a fundamental theme: LUX. Could this be the key to your brand’s success? Our specialist tells you everything!
- Edouard Ducray, co-founder of Adrenalead explains how push notifications work as part of your advertising and remarketing strategy in his “La Chronicle Web Push”
- Olivier Bettach, our coach of entrepreneurs and personalities, prepared us a chronicle about the key people of a company: the key people. This is the coach’s word!
- Hervé Bloch, the founder of LesBigBoss takes stock of the latest digital transfers with its emblematic column “Le Mercato du Digital”
- And Alexandre Nobécourt, CEO of LesBigBoss which unveils the ranking of the most influential personalities on Linkedin in the banking and insurance sector.
To find the episode of #TechShow 10 with Jean-Emile Rosenblum and all the other episodes in their entirety, it’s over here: https://youtu.be/6r7TlMQKub0
<<< Read also: Morgane Lopes, Printemps digital marketing director: “Web3 is a great opportunity for brands to arouse wonder. “>>>