SBC has announced the final details of its largest conference and exhibition ever. SBC Barcelona Summit 2022. The event, with an unrivaled list of speakers, is scheduled for October. September 20-22 at the Fira de Barcelona Montjuïc, transforms the place into the center of the international betting and gaming industry for a week and brings together the most important experts and decision-makers in the industry from all over the world.
The event will not be less than welcome 6,000+ delegates, 200 Exhibitor, 350 speakers and seven The conference takes place on seven stages and offers the best networking and event experience for three days.
The SBC has divided the exhibition and network fairs into five main areas:
- The website Sports betting area offers visitors access to the next generation of sports betting products from companies such as Altenar, BetConstruct, Delasport, FSB, Golden Race, Pinnacle, Soft2Bet, Sporting Solutions, Sportingtech, Symplify, Stats Perform and many more.
- The website Casino and iGaming zone companies such as Amusnet Interactive, EGT Digital, Endorphina, Evoplay, Relax Gaming, SmartSoft Gaming and Wazdan will be featured. Visitors get exclusive insights into the latest product launches, platform innovations and game releases.
- The website Payment and compliance area will host payment service providers, KYC experts and specialists in safe gaming and compliance. Adyen, Aurum Solutions, IDnow, Paysafe, Truelayer, Trustly and other companies will be present.
- The website Affiliate, marketing and media area will give a voice to operators, marketing service providers, affiliate programs and affiliate networks with exhibitors such as Bet365, Clever Advertising, Ebet, Kaizen Gaming, Mate Affiliates, Melbet, XL Media and many others.
- The website Emerging Technology, Blockchain and Metaverse Zone will exhibit and present the latest technologies and discuss the opportunities of tomorrow. The zone will focus on the need to understand emerging trends in today’s technology world in order to capitalize on marketing opportunities and create a successful product tomorrow.
In addition to the five main areas, the exhibition will also have a separate area for product presentation. Innovation, technology and start-up This area is part of SBC’s overall efforts to support start-ups in their growth and development plans. In addition, an area is dedicated to the increasingly important topic of occupational safety and health protection. player protectionfeaturing lively discussions and exhibitors on a mission to reduce problem gambling.
This year’s Barcelona Summit is not just limited to the impressive presence and network of contacts. The event will host one of the largest groups of speakers. witness at an industry event with stars such as Molly Bloom (entrepreneur and poker legend), Shay Segev (Managing Director, Dazn), John Tjarnberg (Managing Director, Trustly), Jesper Swenson (CEO, Betsson Group), ParisSmith (Managing Director, Pinnacle Sports), sam sad (CEO, LiveScore Group), Christina Lewis (CEO, Bombay Group), Niels Onkenhout (Managing Director, Dutch Lottery), Jose Duarte (Managing Director, Betcris), Gabrielle Greisbacher (Global Head of Payments and Compliance, Groupe Entain) and Alexander Stevendahl (CEO, Videoslots) among the 350 participating executives and specialists.
There will be seven lecture scenes including one C-level leadership phase and the The scene of emerging technologies, blockchain and metaverse. which will address the latest technological issues and opportunities for the betting and gaming industry. The speakers of Course sports betting will discuss issues, future opportunities and the World Cup in Qatar. The website Casino and iGaming scene Experts will discuss, among other things, what online casinos can learn from video games and the challenges in developing innovative live casino games.
Payments and Compliance will host discussions on delivering a frictionless experience and the impact of contactless technology on player behavior. The website Affiliate, Marketing and Media Internship will host talks on affiliate licensing and the future of SEO. The website player protection stadium will focus discussion on responsible gaming, regulatory updates and affordability controls and will host the live version of Martin Lycka‘s (SVP for Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gaming, Entain) ‘Safe Bet Show‘.
rasmus Soymark, CEO and Founder of SBC, said: “We are very pleased that this year’s event is already attracting a large number of industry professionals. We update the show daily and more and more industry leaders are confirmed as speakers. SBC Summit Barcelona offers attendees an unparalleled networking experience and the highest quality face-to-face encounter the industry has seen to date. »
In addition to exhibition access, unparalleled conference content and three full days of networking experiences, the event includes:
- Networking parties and exclusive dinners in the hottest spots in Barcelona.
- The 5v5 soccer tournament with 20 teams SBC Football Championship at RCDE Stadium, home of Espanyol, La Liga club.
- The sixth edition of Premios eGaming Price from the operator Jdigital – the highest recognition of the online gambling industry in Spain
- Molly’s Barcelona gamean exclusive poker tournament for operator CEOs and other C-level executives.
- The website SBC price at the majestic Palau Nacional to celebrate operators, partners and suppliers from various industry verticals.
- The networking breakfast for women in games
- The website Sports Betting Hall of Fame Honoring individuals who have made significant and lasting contributions to the sports betting industry
- The website SBC First pitch The first-pitch competition that allows startups to pitch their product and business plan to an audience of business leaders and investors.
viVisit the SBC Summit Barcelona website to book Super Early Bird Passes for €250, a saving of €245 on the standard Full Access Pass price.