SEO is one of those worlds where sometimes you hear everything and its opposite. It is therefore not easy to find your way around in order to properly exploit this marketing lever, which is becoming increasingly important for companies.
SEO! An inaccurate science
If we agree SEO is an imprecise science, because it affects very many parameters with algorithms that are constantly fluctuating. Be careful as soon as an agency or referrer appeals to you the first position on Google.
Basically! It means nothing. If you want to reach the first page and position with your keyword, it all depends on the competition and, in turn, many parameters.
Aside from that, Not every website starts on the same basis. The topics are often very competitive, the domain names old or new, the content capital more or less important.
Some other points can also be mentioned, including:
- the cleanliness of the code,
- the server used (hosting),
- Content optimization (relevance, quality, length, structure etc.),
- Maintaining internal and external networking
- The work of gaining authority by seeking backlinks natural or through mesh link.
We often talk about the main Google algorithms, but there are many that revolve around them and incorporating them all in your SEO work is not an easy task.
In most cases, therefore, reference work must be carried out by a real professional reference provider. If all the technical part is well managed and optimized upstream, the web editor takes over Produce content optimized for Google.
What does natural referencing mean?
We can translate natural references or SEO (Search Engine Optimization) by any and all techniques and means made available to a third party toto optimize the pages of its website as much as possible.
The main goal of this optimization is to get the first page and position in Google on its (strong) keywords but also on the many searches related to it.
In contrast to paid referencing, referencing is basically a free tool uses the advertising levers and in particular the search (Google Adwords ads). We can also say that the techniques and means used must be clean and not related to so-called black hat techniques. The risks taken that could directly affect the referencing of the page in the SERPs (Google results pages).
This work can be done by profiles web editor when it comes to optimizing the content disseminated on the site, and necessarily through an SEO referrer when it comes to getting your hands on the code. SEO goes through too the right structure of a website, the good coding of the theme used and many settings and parameters for optimization on the page. Suffice it to say that keeping your favorite channel up to date is not an easy and relaxing job.
How do we ensure its referencing?
if we talk about itensure its referencing, let’s look more on the side of the content and its optimization. The technical part is managed upstream but with a follow-up. We therefore ensure its natural referencing by creating regular and quality content. This content must comply with the rules imposed directly or indirectly by search engines and in particular Google.
This work is carried out by one or more SEO writers, and in all cases trained in the use of specific tools. Without SEO tools, we would rely on our basic writing skills, but that’s not enough when we’re looking for positioning on Google. knowledge the basics of SEO is the first point and then the main tools like that Solution 1.frSEMRush, Ubersuggest, Moz, Ahrefs, etc…
One of the points that should not be overlooked is the use of the semantic field and the lexical field of its keywords for its content, which is essential for Google to interpret it well. Let’s not forget that robots inspect your website, not humans.
Produce content optimized for your SEO
So the content to be produced requires knowing the Google rules and understanding how the algorithms work. An editor must therefore know perfectly how to use and optimize content created via a content manager.
In most cases we have to work on WordPress. It is best to follow a small checklist so that you do not forget anything when writing:
- The title of your article. By default, an H1 tag, which is usually unique.
- Using Hn tags (H2, H3…H6) to mark paragraphs, subparagraphs, etc…
- The insertion of images and their optimization (filling in the ALT tags and the description of the images). They also need to be resized (weight of images in KB)
- Produce a good length of content hoping for better positioning (more than 50% of the content positioned on the first page and first position is more than 2000 words). The paradox is, of course, related to the fact that Internet users prefer short content intended to be consumed quickly. Consider changing your content.
- Enter the correct category for indexing your content. Choose only one, not several. Could you store the same physical document in multiple folders at the same time?
- Give your article an SEO title (meta title)., which can be slightly different from your H1 title by using a similar keyword. The titles should mean the same thing but from a different angle. The SEO title is the one that generally appears in the Google search engine, but not always, since sometimes the H1 title is preferred.
- complete the meta description (The Yoast SEO plugin will help you with that fill in the meta title and meta description). It doesn’t contribute to better search engine optimization, but it is designed to encourage clicks, so it’s important to attract internet users to your content. It is the click that guarantees the user’s visit to your website.
- Fill in the labels (tags) used to index your content to make it easier to find through your search bar. It is also particularly useful for visitors to hope that your tag will be referenced by Google. That’s not necessarily the goal!
- Don’t forget to embellish your content with images, infographics, videos, podcasts… They give your audience more choice, they can consume your content differently and thus stick with it longer.
- Do your internal network and external. Create links between your articles and make sure to place them on the right anchors. Include external links to reinforce the topic covered, favoring websites with strong authority, such as online media in particular.
- Choose the right URL for your content. By default, your article’s URL uses your H1 title verbatim. Consider tweaking it by shortening it and avoiding word linking.
Here are a few words to simplify your understanding of SEO and give you a little checklist for creating your content. To find out more, do not hesitate to click on the links to delve deeper into one or more points.
Also consider an ergonomic website that loads quickly and meets web standards; Responsive design, safe, well-structured and accessible at the level of the most important information.
If Understanding Natural Referencing easier for you, the fact remains that it is an exercise that requires perseverance and patience. Don’t expect to show up on Google overnight, but the sooner you start SEO, the quicker you’ll get visibility. In addition, you often rely on paid leverage such as online advertising.
Also, be regular and optimize your content well to meet Google’s requirements. Finally, if Contact SEO experts and/or web editors so that your work bears fruit better.